JSC Central Klaipeda Terminal offers over sized and heavy weight cargo handling (ship- ferry-truck-wagon) and warehousing operations.
Important information for passengers
The Government of the Republic of Lithuania publishes information on a weekly basis from which countries its own isolation is required. Travelers must follow this information and follow the binding instructions !!!
Cargo handling services
- Terminal technical data
- Transport movement scheme
- Oversized cargo handling
(CKT) Terminal technical data:
- Modern passenger service and office building;
- Vehicles entrance check – in office: entrance gates 7, exit gates 3;
- Warehouse – 3500 m2;
- 634 m. of railway and the railway ramp;
- Cargo – vehicles parking area 14 ha;
- Quay No. 80: length – 297 m, depth – 10,0 m., fixed Ro-Ro ramp;
- Quay No. 81: length – 99 m, depth – 11,7 m.;
- Pier No. 80a : length – 229 m, depth – 10,7 m., adjustable hydraulic Ro-Ro ramp;
- Pier No. 81a: length – 264 m, depth – 11,7 m., adjustable hydraulic Ro-Ro ramp.
Transport movement scheme
JSC Central Klaipeda terminal (CKT) offer warehousing services.
Our Warehouse advantages:
- warehouse area– 4000 kv.m;
- warehouse height – 8 m;
- warehouse platform – for direct wagons loading and unloading in the warehouse ;
- oportunity to load and unload auto transport direct in the warehouse;
- warehouse rent – oportunity to rent part of the warehouse with separate entrance gates.
Terminal is located in central part of Klaipeda port, and has straight exit to highway E85: