UAB CENTRAL KLAIPĖDA TERMINAL
When processing personal data, the Company follows the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other requirements of the statutes of law.
Data Controller – UAB “Central Klaipėda Terminal”, head office address: 40 Baltijos pr., Klaipėda, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data processing activity being carried-out:
1. Video surveillance in the territory and common areas of the Company, at the address: 40 Baltijos pr., Klaipėda (the sound is not recorded).
The purpose of video surveillance – to ensure the safety of the Company’s assets, as well as employees, clients and other persons. The legal basis of video surveillance – legal interest to ensure the safety of assets, employees and clients.
Personal data being processed: the image of employees, clients and other persons.
Video data is stored for 30 days. If video data is used or may be used as information, evidence in pre-trial or other investigation, civil, administrational or criminal case or other judicial procedures in order to defend the substantiated rights and freedoms of the Company and/or third persons or in other cases indicated in the laws, then the video data may be stored for as long as it is necessary to achieve these data processing purposes.
Video data will be transferred to the Data Processor UAB “Budrus sakalas”, institution conducting pre-trial or other investigation, institution, prosecutor or court in relation to administrational, civil, criminal cases or other legal procedures as evidence or information, as well as in other cases determined by the statutes of law.
2. Issue of permits to access the territory of the Company.
The purpose of permits allowing access to the Company’s territory – ensure the safety of the Company’s assets, as well as employees, clients and other persons and to control that only authorized persons would be able to enter the territory of the Company. The legal basis of the issue of permits – the legal obligation, which is determined in the Procedure for Accessing the Territory of Port Complex Users affirmed by the Prescript of the General Manager of SE Klaipėda State Seaport Authority and in other statutes of law.
Personal data being processed: name, surname, date of birth, date and number of the permit’s registration, validity period, name and surname of the person, who issued the permit, make of the vehicle, its and trailer’s (if present) licence plate.
The personal data collected for this purpose will be stored for 30 days after the end of the validity of the permit. This period may be extended, if the personal data is used or may be used as evidence or source of information in the pre-trial or other investigation, including investigation being conducted by the State Data Protection Inspectorate, civil, administrational or criminal case or in other cases determined by the law. In this case, the personal data is stored for as long as it is necessary for these data processing purposes and is promptly destroyed after personal data becomes unnecessary.
The data being collected by the Company and indicated in this Privacy Police will not be used for the adoption of automated decisions in relation to you, including, profiling.
Personal data may be transferred:
- To Data Processors, who perform certain jobs and provide services (mediators, who process data in order to conclude and administrate the agreements with the clients; information technology companies in order to ensure the creation, development and support of information systems; companies, which ensure the forwarding of messages to the clients, provide protection and other services, including, legal, finance, tax, business management, personnel administration and accounting services);
- To the court, law enforcement or state institutions in so far as this kind of transfer is determined in the requirements of the statutes of law (e.g., bailiffs, courts etc.);
- To other persons, based on your consent, if such consent is received regarding a specific case.
The rights of the data subjects:
- The persons have:
1.1 The right to familiarize with the data and how it is processed;
1.2 The right to demand to correct the data;
1.3 The right to demand to delete the data;
1.4 The right to limit data processing;
1.5 The right to the transferability of data;
1.6 The right to object to data processing;
1.7 The right to not be automatically evaluated and profiled;
1.8 The right to revoke the consent to data processing at any time when the data is processed based on consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of data processing based on consent, which was performed prior to the revocation of consent. You may revoke your consent by contacting the Company via the above-indicated contact information, as well as by contacting the Company in another convenient for you way.
2. The requests regarding the realization of rights must be submitted in writing (including electronic format) to the Company, furthermore, the identity of the person, who submitted the request, and the data subject must be identifiable. The identity of the data subject is determined in accordance to the document attesting to the identity or via electronic communication means, which allow properly identifying the person. If the data subject sends the request by post or via courier, next to the request a copy of the document attesting to the identity of the data subject must be attached; the copy must be affirmed based on the procedure determined by the statutes of law. When a representative calls for the information about the person, he/she must submit the document attesting the representation and the document proving the identity of the data subject and the representative, if there are no other reasonable methods to determine the identity of the data subject and representative.
3. You must address the Company via the above-indicated contact information regarding the implementation of the rights of the data subjects.
The safety of personal data
The Company processes personal data responsibly, lawfully, honestly and transparently. When determining the means of personal data processing, as well as during it, the Company implements the proper technical and organizational means of data protection meant to protect the personal data being processed against accidental or unlawful destruction, breach, amendment, loss, disclosure, as well as, against any other unlawful action.
The procedure for defending one’s rights
We are informing you that the persons have the right to report the actions (inactions) of the Company to the State Data Protection Inspectorate and the court in accordance to the procedure determined by the statutes of law, as well as to report to the court the actions (inactions) of the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
If you have any questions associated with the data processing in the Company, please address the Company via the contact information indicated herein.